1
Tailors' Hall
Back Lane, Dublin Route Planner
The Green Guide

Useful information

Description

Tailors' Hall, built between 1703 and 1707, is used as the head office of the environmental protection organisation An Taisce. It is the only surviving guild-hall in Dublin. The elaborate entrance complete with pediment dates from 1706. The Great Hall has a stage and an attractive marble fireplace; an elegant pine staircase leads to the tiny gallery, decorated with a wrought-iron railing.

Localisation

  • Route from this place
  • Directions to this place
  • Route via this place
  • Nearby hotels
  • Nearby restaurants

Nearby tourist attractions

Nearby hotels

Nearby restaurants