Main Guard
Sarsfield Street, Clonmel Route Planner
The Green Guide

Useful information

Opening hours

Apr-Sep: daily except Mon 9am-5pm; Oct-Mar: telephone for timetable - last admission 45min before closing

Description

The building was built by the Duke of Ormond to replace the courthouse that was destroyed in 1650 during the siege by Cromwell's troops. Towards 1810, the ground-floor and its arcades were turned into shops.

Localisation

  • Route from this place
  • Directions to this place
  • Route via this place
  • Nearby hotels
  • Nearby restaurants

Things to see and donearby

Where to sleepnearby